Business Development Representative
At NeuWeb Marketing
Battle Creek, MI
NeuWeb Marketing seeks a Business Development Representative(BDR) to join our sales team. Our BDR’s research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how NeuWeb Marketing could help a business grow, and successfully position a value proposition.
This position offers a commission based compensation plan with with ability to earn residual income off recurring sales. NeuWeb Marketing sales people who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within the company.
In This Role, You Will Get To:
- Work closely and collaboratively with project managers to develop and implement prospecting strategies.
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, email, and social media.
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings with qualified prospects to further assess their potential partnership with NeuWeb Marketing.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as needed.
- Help small and mid-sized companies realize the potential of digital marketing.
- Set yourself up for success by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader and executive.
- Work with innovative CRM software to manage and track daily activities and personal progress.
We’re Looking For People Who Have:
- Track record of high achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previously successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a career in sales.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- A “one-speed” energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejections on a daily basis.
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability or exceeded sales quotas is a plus (but not required).
- ID Shield Identity Theft Protection.
- Flexible Schedule.
- On the Job Sales Training and Certifications.
- 20% Commissions on all first time sales packages.
- 10% Override commissions on all recurring business as long as BDR is with the company.
- $100 monthly top performer bonus for hitting stretch goal quotas.
- $200 executive bonus for 3 consecutive months as a top performer.
BDR’s that consistently qualify for executive bonus will be eligible for advancement to other positions in the company such as sales manager and project coordinator.
Confidence can sometimes hold you back from applying for a job but we’ll let you in on a secret. There’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. NeuWeb Marketing is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify or whatever your background, you bring a unique set of skills and personality to the table. Please apply for this position if it will make you excited to come into work everyday.